Andrey S. Alikhanyan
Head of Laboratory, Dr. of Sciences (Chemistry), Proffesor
- Study into thermodynamics, kinetics of chemical reactions, thermodynamic and structural characteristics of various classes of compounds, namely oxides, oxide multicomponent systems, semiconductor and coordination compounds with organic ligands, and fullerides. The methods used are mainly high-temperature mass spectrometry, solid-state NMR spectroscopy, IR spectroscopy, and laser mass spectrometry.
The thermodynamic characteristics of systems based on zinc and tin oxides, necessary for the synthesis of functional materials with high sensory, optical, and catalytic properties, were obtained for the first time.
A systematic study into the processes of vaporization of metal coordination compounds with pivalic acid and a number of β-diketones as promising precursors to produce thin-film materials with unique physical and chemical properties was conducted. The structure of free Co4OPiv6 molecule was first solved by gas electron diffraction and quantum-chemical calculations.
A new original method was developed to determine the standard enthalpies of formation of pivalate metal complexes based on the measurement of the heats of heterophase reactions by the DSC method.
An express method was developed to determine the content of oxygen isotopes (16О, 17О, 18О) in water using 99Tc NMR spectroscopy. This technique is important in the diagnosis of cancer at early stages.
- Nadezhda A. Gribchenkova Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Dina B. Kayumova Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Irina P. Malkerova Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Natalya A. Minaeva Head Technologist
- Mikhail I. Nikitin Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Ekaterina A. Morozova
- Andrey S. Smirnov
- Kirill G. Smorchkov
- A. Morozova, Zh.V. Dobrokhotova, A.S. Alikhanyan. Evaluation of standard enthalpy of formation of copper(I) pivalate // Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. 2017. V. 130(3). p. 2211–2214.
- A. Gribchenkova, A.V. Steblevsky, A.S. Alikhanyan. Vaporization in the Ga2O3-ZnO system be high temperature mass-spectrometry // The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics. 2017. V. 115. p. 1–6.
- A. Gribchenkova, A.V. Steblevsky, A.S. Alikhanyan. Vaporization thermodynamics of the ZnO-SnO2 system // The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics. 2014. V. 70. p. 203–206.
- N. Kamkin, N. G. Yaryshev, A. I. Dement’ev, D. B. Kayumova, A. S. Alikhanyan. Ligand Exchange Reactions between Cu(II), Pb(II), Al(III), and Cr(III) Acetylacetonates and Dipivaloylmethanates: The Possibility of Using Exchange Reactions in Estimation of Standard Enthalpies of Formation of Metal β-Diketonates // Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. 2012. V. 57(2) p. 242–247.
- S. Alikhanyan, K.D. Didenko, G.V. Girichev, N.I. Giricheva, S.A. Shlykov. Gas-phase structure and conformational properties of copper(I) pivalate dimmer (CuC5H9O2)2 // Structural Chemistry. 2011. V. 22. p. 401–409.
- P. Malkerova, A.S. Alikhanyan, I.G. Fomina, Zh.V. Dobrokhotova. Thermodynamic characteristics of europium pivalate binuclear complexes Eu2(piv)6 and Eu2(piv)6 · (Phen)2) // Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. 2010. V. 55(1). p. 53–55.
- V. Tarasov, A.S. Alikhanian, G.A. Kirakosyan, I.V. Arkhangel’skii. Chemical Interaction of Metallic Titanium with a Tetrafluoroethylene–Vinylidene Fluoride Copolymer // Inorganic Materials. 2010. V. 46(12). p. 1308–1312.
- Kuzmina, I. Malkerova, D. Tsymbarenko, K. Lyssenko, G. Shuster, E. Lakin, E. Zolotoyabko, A. Alikhanyan. Novel low melting point barium and strontium precursors for the MOCVD growth of barium-titanate films // Chemical Vapor Deposition. 2009. V. 15. p. 342–349.
- B. Tarasov, I.B. Arhangel’skii, A.S. Alikhanyan. Kinetics of interaction of tungsten metal with fluoropolymers // Thermochemica Acta. 2009. V. 496. p. 161-165.
- A. Lukyanova, T.S. Papina, K.V. Didenko, A.S. Alikhanyan. The standart enthalpy of formation of silver pivalate // Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry. 2008. V. 92(3). p. 743–746.
Projects in basic research programs of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- High-temperature thermodynamic studies of multicomponent systems based on p— and d-transition metal oxides for creation of functional materials with high optical, mechanical, sensory, and catalytic properties (2015–2017)
- 8. Physicochemical principles of disposal technology of spent undamaged lithium-thionylchloride current sources (2016–2017)
- Baykov Institute of Metallurgy and Materials RAS (Moscow)
- Frumkin Institute of Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry RAS (Moscow)
- Institute of Problems of Chemical Physics RAS (Chernogolovka, Moscow region)
- Nikolaev Institute of Inorganic Chemistry, Siberian Branch RAS (Novosibirsk)
- Moscow State University (Moscow)
- Moscow State Pedagogical University (Moscow)
- Evdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry (Moscow)
- Saint Petersburg State University (St. Petersburg)
- Ivanovo State University (Ivanovo)
- Ivanovo State University of Chemistry and Technology (Ivanovo)