Petr V. Prikhodchenko
Head of Laboratory, Dr. of Sciences (Chemistry)
- Preparation of new peroxide systems and modern technologies for their concentration, stabilization, storage, and delivery.
- Equilibria in aqueous peroxide solutions. Synthesis, structure, and properties of coordination peroxo compounds.
- Peroxide-containing crystals and gels. Synthesis, study of structure and properties. Supramolecular structures with hydrogen peroxide.
- Nanoscale peroxides and peroxide-containing nanomaterials.
- Development of methods to produce functional materials from peroxide-containing precursors.
In acidic media, hydrogen peroxide was established to be a weak ligand with respect to Ge(IV), Sn(IV), Sb(V), Te(VI), and other p-elements and it does not interact with them when water is present in the system. On the contrary, in the basic media, hydrogen peroxide is deprotonated and the corresponding peroxo and hydroperoxo complexes are formed. The sols of peroxocomplexes of p-elements suggested to be used for the preparation of functional nanomaterials of various compositions and morphologies were obtained and characterized.
Approaches to the synthesis of stable xerogels and crystals with hydrogen peroxide were developed. Each molecule of hydrogen peroxide in adducts (peroxosolvates) was established to form two hydrogen bonds as a proton donor.
- Dmitry A. Grishanov Researcher
- Aleksandr G. Medvedev Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Elena A. Mel’nik Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Aleksey A. Mikhailov Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Tatyana A. Tripol’skaya Leading Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Irina V. Shabalova Head Technologist
- A. Grishanov, M.A. Navasardyan, A.G. Medvedev, O. Lev, P.V. Prikhodchenko, A.V. Churakov. Hydrogen peroxide insular dodecameric and pentameric clusters in peroxosolvate structures // Angewandte Chemie. 2017. V. 56(48). p. 15241–15245.
- Lakshmi, Y. Chen, A.A. Mikhaylov, A.G. Medvedev, I. Sultana, M.M. Rahman, O. Lev, P.V. Prikhodchenko, A.M. Glushenkov. Nanocrystalline SnS2 coated onto reduced graphene oxide: Demonstrating the feasibility of a non-graphitic anode with sulfide chemistry for potassium-ion batteries // Chemical Communications. 2017. V. 53. p. 8272–8275.
- A. Mikhaylov, A.G. Medvedev, T.A. Tripol’skaya, V.S. Popov, A.S. Mokrushin, D.P. Krut’ko, P.V. Prikhodchenko, O. Lev. H2O2 induced formation of graded composition sodium-doped tin dioxide and template-free synthesis of yolk-shell SnO2 particles and their sensing application // Dalton Transactions. 2017. V. 46. p. 16171–16179.
- G. Medvedev, A.A. Mikhaylov, D.A. Grishanov, D.Y.W. Yu, J. Gun, S. Sladkevich, O. Lev, P.V. Prikhodchenko. GeO2 thin film deposition on graphene oxide by the hydrogen peroxide route: Evaluation for lithium-ion battery anode // ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. 2017. V. 9. p. 9152–9160.
- Yu. Chernyshov, M.V. Vener, P.V. Prikhodchenko, A.G. Medvedev, O. Lev, A.V. Churakov. Peroxosolvates: Formation criteria, H2O2 hydrogen bonding, and isomorphism with the corresponding hydrates // Crystal Growth and Design. 2017. V. 17. p. 214–220.
- A. Mikhaylov, A.G. Medvedev, A.V. Churakov, D.A. Grishanov, P.V. Prikhodchenko, O. Lev. Peroxide coordination of tellurium in aqueous solutions // Chemistry – A European Journal. 2016. V. 22. p. 2980–2986.
- G. Medvedev, A.A. Mikhaylov, A.V. Churakov, M.V. Vener, T.A. Tripol’skaya, S. Cohen, O. Lev, P.V. Prikhodchenko. Potassium, cesium, and ammonium peroxogermanates with inorganic hexanuclear peroxo bridged germanium anion isolated from aqueous solution // Inorganic Chemistry. 2015. V. 54. p. 8058–8065.
- V. Prikhodchenko, D.Y.W. Yu, S.K. Batabyal, V. Uvarov, J. Gun, S. Sladkevich, A.A. Mikhaylov, A.G. Medvedev, O. Lev. Nanocrystalline tin disulfide coating of reduced graphene oxide produced by the peroxostannate deposition route for sodium ion battery anodes // Journal of Materials Chemistry A. 2014. V. 2. p. 8431–8437.
- Y.W. Yu, P.V. Prikhodchenko, C.W. Mason, S.K. Batabyal, J. Gun, S. Sladkevich, A.G. Medvedev, O. Lev. High-capacity antimony sulphide nanoparticle-decorated graphene composite as anode for sodium-ion batteries // Nature Communications. 2013. V. 4. Article no. 2922.
- A.V. Churakov, S. Sladkevich, O. Lev, T.A. Tripol’skaya, P.V. Prikhodchenko. Cesium hydroperoxostannate: First complete structural characterization of a homoleptic hydroperoxocomplex // Inorganic Chemistry. 2010. V. 49. p. 4762–4764.
- A. Mikhailov, A.G. Medvedev – Laureates of Academician G.G. Urazov Competition of Scientific Works at IGIC RAS for work in the field of physicochemical analysis, materials science, chemical technology for processing natural raw materials (2017)
- G. Medvedev, D.A. Grishanov, A.A. Mikhailov, T.A. Tripolskaya, A.V. Churakov, O. Lev, P.V. Prikhodchenko – II Prize of IGIC RAS Conference for the work “Application of peroxo-germanate and ammonium peroxotellurate for production of anode materials for metal-ion batteries” (2017)
- A. Mikhailov, A.G. Medvedev, T.A. Tripolskaya, V.S. Popov, A.S. Mokrushin, O. Lev, P.V. Prikhodchenko – II Prize of IGIC RAS Conference for the work “Synthesis of tin dioxide particles with core-shell morphology from sodium peroxostannate for use in gas sensors” (2017)
- G. Medvedev – Scholarship of the President of the Russian Federation to Young Scientists and Postgraduate Students (2015)
Grants of the Russian Science Foundation
- 17-73-10482. Tin dioxide nanomaterials derived from peroxostannate to use in gas sensors (2017–2019)
- 16-13-00110. New generation electrodes for lithium and sodium ion batteries: hybrid nanomaterials based on carbon and oxides and sulfides of p— and d-elements (2016–2018)
Grants of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- 16-53-45028. Nanocomposites based on graphene oxide and oxides and chalcogenides of d-elements obtained by “peroxide” method to use in supercapacitors (2016–2017)
- 16-33-01109. Inorganic peroxocomplexes of tellurium(VI): synthesis, structure, and application for production of nanomaterials (2016–2017)
- 15-33-70041. Peroxide-containing composite materials of new generation for medicine (2016–2017)
- 14-29-04074. Nanoscale complex oxides and sulfides of transition elements as promising electrode materials for electrochemical energy (2014–2016)
- 14-03-00279. Peroxide method for producing thin films based on p-element compounds (2014–2016)
RF President grants for State Support of Young Scientists
- MK-5796.2016.3. Hybrid materials based on compounds of p-elements and various forms of carbon (2016–2017)
- MK-5847.2014.3. Peroxide method to produce thin films of oxides and sulfides of transition elements on graphene oxide surface as basis for formation of nanocomposites for promising anode materials of lithium and sodium ion batteries (2014–2015)
- Moscow State University (Moscow)
- Ulianov Chuvash State University (Cheboksary)
- Australian National University (Australia)
- Durham X-ray Centre, Department of Chemistry, Durham University (UK)
- Aarhus University (Denmark)
- Russian National Exhibition (Israel, Tel Aviv)
- Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)