Aslan Yu. Tsivadze
Head of Laboratory , Dr. of Sciences (Chemistry), Academician of RAS
- Development of methods for the synthesis and preparation of new derivatives of crown ethers, including azamacrocyclic (porphyrins, phthalocyanines) and their mononuclear and heteronuclear coordination compounds containing N, O, P-ligand environment, research into their physicochemical properties and structure.
- Extraction separation of metals and their isotopes using crown compounds; research into extraction systems based on crown compounds for the separation of radionuclides and separation of radioactive metals from ballast metals.
- Study of the supramolecular chemistry of heterotopic receptors based on crown compounds.
Methods for the directed synthesis of a wide range of coordination compounds based on tetrapyrrole ligands being analogues of natural substances that ensure the vital activity of the biological world were developed.
The fundamentals to prepare new functional materials (thin films, polymer composites, and hybrid materials) based on macrocyclic compounds and supramolecular architectures as the basis for next-generation multifunctional devices were developed.
Physical and chemical bases of radioactive waste processing based on macrocyclic extractants and new-generation sorbents were created.
- Elena N. Galkina Leading Technologist
- Nadezhda B. Generalova Head Technologist
- Julia G. Gorbunova Head Researcher, Corresponding Member of RAS
- Irina S. Ivanova Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Gayane A. Kirakosyan Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Lyudmila A. Lapkina Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Elena N. Pyatova Researcher
- Lyudmila B. Sveshnikova Leading Technologist
- Philipp M. Kolomeichuk Leading Technologist
- Vladislav S. Pervov Leading Researcher, of Sciences (Chemistry)
- Valery I. Zhilov Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Lyudmila I. Demina Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- A. Lapkina, V.E. Larchenko, G.A. Kirakosyan, A.Yu. Tsivadze, S.I. Troyanov, Yu.G. Gorbunova. Cation-induced dimerization of crown-substituted phthalocyanines by complexation with rubidium nicotinate as revealed by X-ray structural data // Inorganic Chemistry. 2018. V. 57(1). p. 82–85.
- O. Oluwole, A.V. Yagodin, N.C. Mhkize, K.E. Sekhosana, A.G. Martynov, Y.G. Gorbunova, A.Yu. Tsivadze, T. Nyokong. First example of nonlinear optical materials based on nanoconjugates of sandwich phthalocyanines with quantum dots // Chemistry – A European Journal. 2017. V. 23(12). p. 2820–2830.
- N. Meshkov, V. Bulach, Yu.G. Gorbunova, F.E. Gostev, V.A. Nadtochenko, A.Yu. Tsivadze, M.W. Hosseini. Tuning photochemical properties of phosphorus(V) porphyrins photosensitizers // Chemical Communications. 2017. V. 53. p. 9918–9921.
- A. Safonova, A.G. Martynov, S.E. Nefedov, G.A. Kirakosyan, Yu.G. Gorbunova, A.Yu. Tsivadze. A molecular chameleon: reversible pH- and cation-induced control of the optical properties of phthalocyanine-based complexes in the visible and near-infrared spectral ranges // Inorganic Chemistry. 2016. V. 55(5). p. 2450–2459.
- A. Polovkova, A.G. Martynov, K.P. Birin, S.E. Nefedov, Yu.G. Gorbunova, A.Yu. Tsivadze. Determination of the structural parameters of heteronuclear (phthalocyaninato)bis(crownphthalocyaninato)lanthanide(III) triple-deckers in solution by simultaneous analysis of NMR and single-crystal X-ray data // Inorganic Chemistry. 2016. V. 55(18). p. 9258–9269.
- N. Meshkov, V. Bulach, Yu.G. Gorbunova, N. Kyritsakas, M.S. Grigoriev, A.Yu. Tsivadze, M.W. Hosseini. Phosphorus(V) porphyrin based molecular turnstiles // Inorganic Chemistry. 2016. V. 55(20). p. 10774–10782.
- G. Gorbunova, A.D. Grishina, A.G. Martynov, T.V. Krivenko, A.A. Isakova, V.V. Savelyev, S.E. Nefedov, E.V. Abkhalimov, A.V. Vannikov, A.Yu. Tsivadze. The crucial role of self-assembly in nonlinear optical properties of polymeric composites based on crown-substituted ruthenium phthalocyaninate // Journal of Materials Chemistry C. 2015. V. 3. p. 6692–6700.
- A. Sinelshchikova, S.E. Nefedov, Yu.Yu. Enakieva, Yu.G. Gorbunova, A.Yu. Tsivadze, K.M. Kadish, P. Chen, A.G. Bessmertnykh Lemeune, Ch. Stern, R. Guilard. Unusual formation of a stable 2D copper porphyrin network // Inorganic Chemistry. 2013. V. 52(2). p. 999–1008.
- V. Vinogradova, Yu.Yu. Enakieva, S.E. Nefedov, K.P. Birin, A.Yu. Tsivadze, Yu.G. Gorbunova, A.G. Bessmertnykh Lemeune, Ch. Stern, R. Guilard. Synthesis and self-organization of zinc β-(dialkoxyphosphoryl)porphyrins in solid state and in solution // Chemistry – A European Journal. 2012. V. 18(47). p. 15092–15104.
- P. Beletskaya, V.S. Tyurin, A.Yu. Tsivadze, R. Guilard, Ch. Stern. Supramolecular chemistry of metalloporphyrins // Chemical Reviews. 2009. V. 109(5). p. 1659–1713.
- Yu. Tsivadze – Order of Honor (2008), L.A. Chugaev Prize (2009), Gold Medal of the Italian Chemical Society (2009), MAIK Science/Interperiodica Award (2011), Government Prize of the Russian Federation in Education (2012), Order of the Academic Palms of the French Government “Shevalier dans l’Ordre national des Palmes Academiques” for achievements in the field of education and science (2016)
- G. Gorbunova – L.A. Chugaev Prize (2009), MAIK Science/Interperiodica Award (2011), Order of the Academic Palms of the French Government “Shevalier dans l’Ordre national des Palmes Academiques” for achievements in the field of education and science (2016)
Grants of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- 14-03-00977/14. Development of molecular materials based on heterotopic tetrapyrrole systems (2014–2016)
- 11-03-00968. Spectral and structural features of the behavior of macrocyclic tetrapyrrole compounds in solutions as a function of their structure and properties in solid (2011-2013)
Projects in basic research programs of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Regularities of supramolecular self-assembly of functionalized porphyrin receptors in ensembles of various dimensions (2015–2017)
- Self-assembly of functional conjugates based on phthalocyanines and cystamine-modified surfaces (2015–2017)
- Frumkin Institute of Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry RAS (Moscow)
- Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics RAS (Moscow)
- Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry, Subdivision of the Kazan Scientific Center RAS (Kazan)
- Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia (Moscow)
- Moscow Technological University MIREA (Moscow)
- Bogatsky Physico-Chemical Institute, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Ukraine)
- University of Ottawa (Canada)
- University of Houston (USA)
- Institute for Research on Catalysis and the Environment of Lyon (France)
- University of Burgundy (France)
- University of Strasbourg (France)
- Rhodes University (South Africa)