Nikolay T. Kuznetsov
Head of Laboratory, Dr. of Science (Chemistry), Academician of RAS
- Synthesis, structure, and reactivity of spatially aromatic boron cluster structures and metal hydride phases.
- Synthesis, structure, and properties of new platinum and transition metal complexes.
- Synthesis, structure, and physicochemical properties of new high-temperature ceramic materials and ceramic composites.
- Streamlined synthesis of implant materials based on biocompatible calcium phosphates to apply in medicine.
The regularities of complexation processes involving polyhedral anions [BnHn]2– (n = 10, 12) and their halogen derivatives, and isomerization, dimerization, and redox reactions accompanying these processes were established.
A new concept of functionalization of the polyhedral anions [BnHn]2– (n = 10, 12) was suggested and developed based on the spatially aromatic nature of these systems, allowing for the streamlined synthesis of substituted anions with theoretically and practically important properties.
New approaches to the synthesis of highly dispersed components to produce ultrahigh-temperature HfB2/xSiC ceramic composites, namely silicon carbide, ultra-fusible carbides, and oxides, were developed and implemented, thereby significantly optimizing the technology of ceramic composites and their quality.
The physicochemical and structural transformations in HfB2/xSiC ceramic composites under the effect of highly enthalpy flows of dissociated air were studied, making it possible to increase the stability of the composite under these conditions.
New Pd–Ag heterometallic complexes with trifluoroacetate ligands and toluene were synthesized and researched, and their conversion to a 17-nuclear complex upon the replacement of toluene with water was established.
Methods for the synthesis of new nanoscale organomineral materials based on calcium hydroxyapatite and biopolymers for bone implants with improved physicochemical and biomedical properties were developed, and the effect of biopolymers on the size, morphology, and solubility of materials was studied.
- Varvara V. Avdeeva Leading Researcher, Dr. of Sciences (Chemistry)
- Olga N. Belousova Leading Technologist
- Grigory A. Buzanov Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Aleksandr Yu. Bykov Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Lyudmila V. Goeva Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Agunda E. Dziova Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Olga S. Erofeeva Head Technologist
- Inessa A. Efimenko Head Researcher, Dr. of Sciences (Chemistry)
- Andrey P. Zhdanov Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Konstantin Yu. Zhizhin Head Researcher, Corresponding Member of RAS
- Nikolay A. Zakharov Head Researcher, Dr. of Sciences (Physics and Mathematics)
- Nina A. Ivanova Researcher
- Ilya N. Klyukin Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Elena M. Koval Researcher
- Eleonora A. Kravchenko Leading Researcher, Dr. of Sciences (Chemistry)
- Svetlana F. Kuznetsova Leading Technologist
- Elena A. Malinina Head Researcher, Dr. of Sciences (Chemistry)
- Maksim A. Orlov Senior Research Assistant
- Vladimir G. Sevastyanov Head Researcher, Corresponding Member of RAS
- Alla S. Sizareva Head Technologist
- Elizaveta P. Simonenko Head Researcher, Dr. of Sciences (Chemistry)
- Nikolay P. Simonenko Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Artem S. Mokrushin Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Aleksandr V. Kopytin Senior Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Aleksey S. Kubasov Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Tatyana L. Simonenko Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Ekaterina A. Stroganova Junior Researcher
- Vera V. Voinova Junior Researcher
- Svetlana E. Korolenko Junior Researcher
- Valery P. Meshalkin Head Researcher, Academician of RAS
- Aleksey N. Kuznetsov Head Researcher, Corresponding Member of RAS
- Evgeniy Yu. Matveev Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Elena Yu. Zakharova Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Aleksey V. Golubev
- Philipp Yu. Gorobtsov
- Aleksey V. Nelyubin
- Nikita A. Selivanov
- D. Yapryntsev, A.Yu. Bykov, A.E. Baranchikov, K.Yu. Zhizhin, V.K. Ivanov, N.T. Kuznetsov. Closo-dodecaborate intercalated yttrium hydroxide as a first example of boron cluster anion-containing layered inorganic substances // Inorganic Chemistry. 2017. V. 56. p. 3421–3428.
- A. Zakharov, Zh.A. Ezhova, E.M. Koval, N.T. Kuznetsov. Coprecipitation of Calcium Hydroxyapatite, Graphene Oxide, and Chitosan from Aqueous Solutions // Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. 2017. V. 62(4). P. 404–41.
- RF Patent No. 2615692. Method for production of composite powder MB2-SiC, where M = Zr, Hf / N.T. Kuznetsov, V.G. Sevastyanov, E.P. Simonenko, N.P. Simonenko. Registration date: 06.04.2017.
- P. Zhdanov, I.N. Klykin, A.Yu. Bykov, K.Yu. Zhizhin, N.T. Kuznetsov. Nucleophilic addition of alcohols to anionic [2-B10H9NCR]– (R = Et, t-Bu): An approach to producing borylated imidates // Polyhedron. 2017. V. 123. p. 176–183.
- V. Avdeeva, I.N. Polykova, A.V. Vologzhanina, E.A. Malinina, K.Yu. Zhizhin, N.T. Kuznetsov. Positional isomers of mononuclear silver(I) anionic complex [Ag(Ph3P)2[B10H10‑xClx]]– (x = 0 or 1) with apiccaly and equatorially coordinated decahydrido-closo-decaborate and 2-chlorononahydrido-closo-decaborate ligands // Polyhedron. 2017. V. 123. p. 396–403.
- V. Avdeeva, E.A. Malinina, I.B. Sivaev, V.I. Bregadze, N.T. Kuznetsov. Silver and copper complexes with closo-polyhedral borane, carborane and metallacarborane anions: Synthesis and X-ray structure // Crystals. 2016. V. 6(5). p. 1–85.
- P. Simonenko, A.N. Gordeev, N.P. Simonenko, S.A. Vasilevskii, A.F. Kolesnikov, E.K. Papynov, O.O. Shichalin, V.A. Avramenko, V.G. Sevastyanov, N.T. Kuznetsov. Behavior of HfB2-SiC (10, 15, and 20 vol %) Ceramic Materials in High-Enthalpy Air Flows // Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. 2016. V. 61(10). P. 1203–1218.
- V. Churakov, I.A. Efimenko, O.S. Erofeeva, L.G. Kuzmina, N.A. Ivanova. Unprecedented polymeric trifluoroacetate palladium – silver complexes: π-complex with η2— and η4-coordinated toluene, as well as a unique seventeen nuclears palladium – silver trifluoroacetate // Mendeleev Communications. 2016. V. 26. p. 295–297.
- G. Sevastyanov, E.P. Simonenko, N.P. Simonenko, V.L. Stolyarova, S.I. Lopatin, N.T. Kuznetsov. Synthesis, vaporization and thermodynamic properties of superfine Nd2Hf2O7 and Gd2Hf2O7 // European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. 2013. V. 26. p. 4636–4644.
- T. Kuznetsov, S.P. Ionov, K.A. Solntsev. Development of the concept of aromaticity: Polyhedral structures. Moscow: Nauka, 2009. 486 p. [in Russian]
- T. Kuznetsov – N.S. Kurnakov Gold Medal for the series of works “Preparation of new inorganic structural and functional materials for aerospace, laser technology, hydrogen energy, and other fields of application” (2010), Prize of the Governor of the Samara Region (2016), title of Honorary Doctor of the University of Genoa (Italy) (2017)
- V. Avdeeva, A.P. Zhdanov, E.Yu. Matveev – RAS Medal with Awards for Young Scientists of Russia in the field of physical chemistry and technology of inorganic materials for the work “Fundamentals of directed functionalization of boron clusters and production of new materials based on them” (2012)
- T. Kuznetsov, K.Yu. Zhizhin, E.A. Malinina, V.V. Avdeeva, A.Yu. Bykov, L.V. Goeva, A.P. Zhdanov, V.K. Kochnev, N.N. Maltseva, I.N. Polyakova – MAIK Science/Interperiodica Award in Chemistry for the series of articles “Development of methodology for the synthesis of functionalized derivatives of inorganic boron clusters and their complexes with transition metals” (2013)
- T. Kuznetsov, V.G. Sevastyanov, E.P. Simonenko, N.P. Simonenko – MAIK Science/Interperiodica Award in Chemistry for the series of articles “Highly dispersed refractory metal oxides and carbides and ultrahigh-temperature ceramic materials promising for aerospace applications” (as part of the authors’ team) published in Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry (2013)
Grants of the Russian Science Foundation
- 18-13-00459. New theranostic systems based on hafnium compounds for X-ray diagnostics and photon-capture therapy of malignant tumors (2018–2020)
- 17-73-20181. Creation of ultrahigh-temperature ceramic composite materials based on HfB2 and SiC modified with nanoscale refractory oxides and carbides (2017–2020)
- 17-73-10489. Hydride intercalation of lithium and magnesium in oxide manganese spinels (2017–2018)
- 14-13-01115. Creation of scientific foundations for production of magnetically ordered substances and magnetic materials based on metal fragments in boride matrices (2014–2018)
Grants of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- 16-03-01039. Chemical design of bioinorganic boron-containing systems based on macroheterocycles (2016–2018)
- 15-03-07568. Development of scientific foundations for synthesis of highly dispersed oxides of composition Y3Fe5–xAlxO12 and preparation of materials based on them (2015–2017)
- 14-03-00864/14. Directed methods for creating functionalized derivatives of boron cluster anions and bio-inorganic systems based on them (2014–2016)
- 14-03-00983/14. Development of scientific foundations to prepare chemical gas sensors based on zirconium dioxide using sol-gel technology (2014–2016)
RF President grants for State Support of Young Scientists
- NSh-6541.2016.3. Coordination compounds and cluster structures in synthesis of materials with desired properties (2016–2017)
- MK-4654.2016.3. Substituted closo-decaborates as new ligands for synthesis of bio-inorganic systems with potential pharmacological activity (2016–2017)
Projects in basic research programs of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Creation of precursors for new functional materials based on substituted derivatives and coordination compounds of boron cluster compounds (2015–2017)
- Mechanochemical synthesis of coordination compounds based on boron hydrides as promising precursors for preparation of functional materials (2015–2017)
- Effect of supramolecular organization on magnetochemical characteristics, spin, and phase transitions in crystals of pseudo-clathrochelate complexes of 3d-transition metals with closo-borate counterions (2015–2017)
- Creation of gas sensors based on directed synthesis of nanostructured materials with specified electrophysical characteristics (2013–2015)
- Metal heteroligand β-diketonates as precursors of finely dispersed oxides and nanostructured materials based on them (2013–2015)
- Ishlinsky Institute for Problems in Mechanics RAS (Moscow)
- Nesmeyanov Institute of Organoelement Compounds RAS (Moscow)
- Joint Institute for High Temperatures RAS (Moscow)
- Institute of Chemistry, Far East Branch RAS (Vladivostok)
- All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Aviation Materials (Moscow)
- Blokhin Russian Cancer Research Center (Moscow)
- Moscow Technological University MIREA (Moscow)
- Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia (Moscow)
- Saint Petersburg State University (St. Petersburg)
- Samara National Research University (Samara)
- Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics RAS (Moscow)