Aleksandr V. Ivanov
Head of Laboratory, Dr. of Sciences (Chemistry), Associate Professor
- Development of the basics of flow analysis methods, development of automated methods to determine biologically active substances.
- Creation and study of nanostructured electrode materials and electrochemical sensors with desired properties. Synthesis of new organic reagents for test methods of analysis.
- Theory and practice of application of heterogeneous systems with binary reagents. Extraction-pyrolytic method to produce functional inorganic materials, creation and application of nanomaterials based on calcium silicates.
- Theoretical foundations and instrumentation of the processes of extraction, separation, and purification of substances by liquid extraction and liquid-liquid chromatography. Development of sorption methods, creation of sorption materials.
- Creation of optical sensors based on photonic crystals with polymer matrices.
Automated methods to determine biologically active organic substances were proposed. New composite materials based on polymer membranes containing carbon nanoforms in ionic liquids were studied. Electrochemical sensors for biologically active compounds were created. New solid-phase chromogenic reagents for optical test tools were synthesized.
A new class of extraction processes was created, namely binary extraction; the regularities with salts of organic acids and bases were studied. An extraction-pyrolytic method for producing functional inorganic materials was developed; methods for the synthesis of finely dispersed calcium hydrosilicates using extractants (modifiers) were suggested.
The fundamental bases and equipment for multiphase liquid extraction processes were developed. The foundations of the processes of liquid-liquid chromatography with a free stationary phase and pulsation-cyclic chromatography were suggested.
1. Lidia V. Akat’eva Senior Researcher, Dr. of Sciences (Engineering)
2. Elena Yu. Andryukhina Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
3. Vera V. Belova Leading Researcher, Dr of Sciences (Chemistry)
4. Natalya V. Gracheva Leading Technologist
5. Natalya N. Zamyatina Leading Technologist
6. Yuri A. Zolotov Head Researcher, Academician of RAS
7. Patimat M. Kamilova Head Technologist
8. Irina N. Kiseleva Researcher, Ph.D. (Chemistry)
9. Artak E. Kostanyan Head Researcher, Dr. of Sciences (Engineering)
10. Vladimir A. Postnikov Head Technologist
11. Irina M. Prosina Leading Technologist
12. Marina A. Suranova Head Technologist
13. Anatoly I. Khol’kin Head Researcher, Academician of RAS
14. Lilia K. Shpigun Head Researcher, Dr. of Sciences (Chemistry)
15. Julia V. Tsareva Junior Researcher
16. Maria M. Petyaeva Junior Researcher
17. Mikhail V. Vener Senior Researcher, Dr. of Sciences (Physics and Mathematics)
- Kostanyan A.E., Shishilov O.N. An easy-to-use calculating machine to simulate steady state and non-steady-state preparative separations by multiple dual mode counter-current chromatography with semi-continuous loading of feed mixtures // Journal of Chromatography A. 2018. V. 1552. p. 92–98.
- A. Zolotov. Russian contribution to analytical chemistry. Moscow: Press-Book.Ru. 2017. 190 p. [in Russian]
- K. Shpigun, E.Yu. Andryukhina, A.S. Protasov. Development and validation of sequential injection amperometric system for analysis of thiopurine antimetaboic drugs // Journal of Flow Injection Analysis. 2017. V. 34(2). p. 154–159.
- V. Belova. On rare metal separation by counter-current extraction in chromatography mode // Russian Journal of Inorganic Chemistry. 2016. V. 61(12). p. 1601–1608.
- E. Kostanyan, A.A. Erastov. Theoretical study of closed-loop recycling liquid-liquid chromatography and experimental verification of the theory // Journal of Chromatography A. 2016. V. 1462. p. 55–62.
- K. Shpigun. Glutatione (Ch.22) and 2,2′-azinobis-(3-ethylbenzothiazoline-6-sulfonic acid) (Ch.31) / In: Flow Injection Analysis of Food Additives. USA: CRC Press. 2015. p. 425-446, 591–622.
- M. Ostrovskaya, L.K. Shpigun, Ya. V. Shushenachev, A.K. Buryak, A.S. Peregudov. Synthesis and properties of sulfo-containing tetrazolium betaines and their formazan precursors // Russian Journal of General Chemistry. 2015. V. 85(9). p. 2048–2057.
- V. Belova, A.E. Kostanyan, Yu.A. Zakhodyaeva, A.I. Khol’kin. New binary extractants and prospects of their application // Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering. 2016. V. 50(4). p. 582–587.
- V. Akat’eva, V.K. Ivanov, S.A. Kozyukhin, V.D. Gladun, A.E. Baranchikov, V.I. Zhilov, A.I. Khol’kin. Using extraction and sorption processes to obtain nanosized powders of calcium silicates and functional materials on their basis // Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering. 2016. V. 50(4). p. 490–497.
- K. Shpigun. History, scientific and methodological foundations of flow-injection analysis [in Russian] / In: Flow chemical analysis. Series Problems of Analytical Chemistry. 2014. V. 17. Moscow: Nauka. p. 39–76.
- D. Gladun, L.V. Akat’eva, A.I. Khol’kin. Synthetic calcium silicates. Moscow: IRISBUK, 2011. 232 p. [in Russian]
- A. Zolotov – Demidov Prize for outstanding contribution to the development of analytical chemistry (2016), Hanuš Medal for outstanding achievements in the field of analytical chemistry and for his contribution to the development of cooperation between Russian and Czech Analytical Chemists (2012)
- A. Zolotov, L.K. Shpigun – Koptyug Prize RAS for a series of works in the field of developing the methodology for monitoring the chemical composition of environmental objects and creating methods for analyzing water (2014)
- M. Ostrovskaya – badge “For Merits in Analytical Control” of the Association of Analytical Centers “Analytics” (2015), Medal of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation “For achievements in the field of development of innovative technologies” (2016)
- A. Zolotov, A.I. Khol’kin, L.V. Akat’eva, V.V. Belova – Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of Science and Technology (2008)
- E. Kostanyan – Edward Chu Medal for his contribution to the development of countercurrent chromatography (2010)
Grants of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- 17-03-00263. Development and research of multicomponent extraction systems and new highly efficient extraction chromatographic separation and concentration of substances, including rare-earth metals, in two-phase liquid circuit (2017–2019)
- 16-33-00758. Isolation, purification, and concentration of valuable components from dilute solutions using new methods of dynamic countercurrent cyclic extraction (2016–2017)
- 15-03-02940. Development and research of highly effective countercurrent cyclic processes of multistage extraction (2015–2017)
- 13-03-00490. Scientific foundations of new highly effective extraction technologies for separation and purification of rare earth metals (2013–2015)
Projects in basic research programs of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- New sorption methods for concentration and determination of biologically active organic substances (2015–2017)
- Creation of flow and test methods of accelerated chemical analysis of drugs and biomedical objects (2015–2017)
- Creation and research of nanostructured electrode materials for electrochemical sensors (2015–2017)
- Scientific basis for the creation of new functional materials. Fundamentals of resource-saving technologies for creating metals, alloys, composites, and ceramics with enhanced properties (2015–2017)
- Development of theoretical foundations and new processes for recirculation liquid-liquid chromatography (2015–2017)
RF President grants for State Support of Young Scientists
- MK-1459.2018.3. Separation of rare earth metals using multistage dynamic extraction methods (2018–2019)
- Lebedev Physics Institute RAS (Moscow)
- Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Siberian Branch RAS (Krasnoyarsk)
- 25th State Research Institute of Chemmotology of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation (Moscow)
- Moscow Technological University MIREA (Moscow)
- Kosygin Russian State University (Moscow)
- Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia (Moscow)
- Saint Petersburg State Institute of Technology (Technical University) (St. Petersburg)